Below you can find some creative ideas about using a pine cone to make Christmas decorations.
1. Take the cone and roll it in white glue.
2. Paint the cone with gold or silver spraying paint.
3. Use white glue or hot glue to attach beads between the open scales of the cone.
4. Take a strip of fancy cloth and warp and tuck it around the top side of the cone to create a cloth turban. Create facial features with beads or paper cutouts glued to the visible part of the cone.
5. Create a natural cluster with a few small cones wired together. Dress the top with a twig of holly and a red bow.