A cheap solution, yet very charming to having a Christmas tree is to make it out of old Christmas cards, magazines and paper. Using simple materials you can easily decorate small spaces like this.
2. Use tape to glue the paper pieces together. The final rectangle should hold together as one piece, so be careful to use enough tape.
3. On the untapped part of the rectangle draw the outline of a Christmas tree and a fat trunk. After that, cut the tree out following the outline.
4. Torn pieces that are 2 inches by 4 inches in size from the brightly colored paper.
5. Glue the pieces of paper to the paper tree. This is how you will decorate the paper tree, so be creative, mix colors and try to create a nice looking arrangement.
6. Make Christmas balls from red and green paper and glue them to the ends of the tree branches.
7. Make a rough star shape from aluminum foil to place it on top of the tree.
8. Use removable wall adhesive to hang the paper Christmas tree on the wall.
|christmas decoration, christmas ornaments, christmas tree, construction paper, decorative paper, paper christmas tree, paper decoration, paper gifts, paper link chains, paper ornaments, paper snowflakes, paper strips, tree decoration, tree garlands|