Ideas for a Victorian Christmas party
Many Christmas traditions these days come from the Victorian era such as the Christmas tree and Santa Clause. This year you can opt for a Victorian themed Christmas party for friends and family.
2. Fill the invitations with the necessary detail regarding the party using a metallic pen to write on it.
3. Send the invitations inside a green or red envelope long before Christmas so that the guests have time to prepare.
1. Decorate all windows and door ways with garlands of fresh evergreens enhanced with colored velvet bows.
2. Use a heavy lace table cloth as table cover.
3. Make a traditional centerpiece from a small Christmas wreath and a tall pillar candle.
4. Use Victorian ornaments on the Christmas tree as well. Hang strings of popcorn, garlands of colored paper and cornucopias.
5. Take out the beautiful china, silver and crystal for the dinner table.