Repairing a string of Christmas lights
Besides family, friends and food, Christmas is also about decorating. The symbol of Christmas is trees and families like to spend time together decorating it with ornaments, ribbons and lights. But when using strings of lights you might realize that some bulbs burn out.
1. Identify which bulb is burned out.
2. Mark the bulb with something.
3. Disconnect the strings from the electricity supply.
4. Remove the bulb by pulling it from the base.
5. Replace the vacant space with a colored bulb of your desire.
6. Reconnect the strings of light to electricity.
|broken christmas lights, christmas decoration, christmas lights, fix christmas lights, outdoor christmas lights, outside christmas lights, repair christmas lights, replace christmas lights, strips of light, switch christmas lights|