Learn to decorate porch awnings with Christmas lights
It’s fast and easy to install Christmas lights on an outside porch awning. The usual period for installing lights is between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The reason that porch awnings are such a great place to install the lights is because the risk of tripping over or mistakenly unplugging the lights is low.
1. make sure the lights you have are suitable to be used outdoor. You can’t use indoor lights because they will get damaged by moisture.
2. If you have a retractable porch awning extend it at its maximum capacity and lock it that way.
3. In order to attach the lights to the awning, install light clips at a distance equal with the one between bulbs on the light strip.
4. Plug in the lights and see if they work. Replace the strips that don’t work with new ones.
5. Use the clips you installed earlier to mount the Christmas lights. If you positioned some clips wrong then adjust them at the same distance with the bulbs. If necessary use a ladder to get that high on the porch.
6. Connect the strip of lights to electricity and enjoy the lights.
|christmas decoration, christmas door lights, christmas lights, christmas window lights, outdoor christmas lights, outside christmas lights, porch awnings decoration, porch christmas lights, strips of light|