Some tips to decorate your porch for Christmas
If you are a Christmas lover and you want everybody to feel your spirit then decorating your porch is a good idea.
1. Draw a shape of Christmas stocking on a cardboard or piece of plywood and cut it.
2. Then, cut another piece but in the shape of a snowman and after you decorate it use it as a decorative item for the front-porch. You can imitate the three-dimensional look by adding it a scarf and a real hat.
3. Decorate the front door with potted poinsettia plants. Preferably use real plants instead of plastic ones.
4. If you can afford, get yourself a large Santa to place him on the porch standing near some wire-frame reindeer.
5. Make some presents out of some empty boxes wrapped in colorful paper. Place a bunch of them near the entrance of the house.
6. Install a real or fake tree next to the front door or if you have enough space you can even install two trees.
7. Think about a way to decorate the path that leads to your front door. A good idea is to use luminaries or big candy canes.
8. Install a lighting system for your porch so that you and your visitors can see during the night.
|candy canes, christmas decoration, christmas lights, Christmas ornament, christmas plants, christmas porch decoration, christmas spirit, christmas tree, santa decoration, snowman decoration|