Decorating the Christmas table in a formal way
1. First, cover the table with a fancy tablecloth, with solid colors and a material that fell very nice on the touch.
3. Find yourself a good looking centerpiece with lots of ornaments and nice colors. You can gather ornaments and create your own centerpiece if you’d like. You can use a bowl and fill it with different glittering items.
4. Some candles would set the mood to a cozier one. You have various options; one being traditional tapers that van be placed in a silver candlestick or in votive candle holder with crystal silver.
5. Use the best china and crystal.
6. Use napkin rings that match the color of the tablecloth and place some fancy card holders for the guests.
|christmas candles, christmas centerpiece, christmas decorations, christmas stockings, christmas table decoration, christmas tablecloth, christmas Trees, Christmas wreath, formal christmas decoration, formal table decoration, pillar candles, snowmen|