Learn to create candy Christmas ornaments
If kids make their own ornaments they will get more involved in the decorating process for Christmas. And if you want them to make something cute fun and easy than the best idea is to make stained glass candy ornaments. Follow the steps below for this:
2. Wrap the bottom and margins of the cookie cutters with aluminum foil. You have to apply the foils without making any creases. After this you have to spray some oil over a cookie sheet and on the cookie cutters. Finally put the cookie cutters on the cookie sheet.
3. Then, take the hard candy pieces, unwrap them and place them in the cookie cutters. They will melt inside once they are heated. You can either use only one color or you can mix the colors to create a stained glass effect.
4. Heat the oven at 30 degrees and then leave the candy in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Take out the cookie sheet after 10 minutes. If you want you can add candy sprinkles on the cookies.
6. After waiting 2 minutes to let them cool a little make a hole on top of each cookie with a toothpick.
7. Then, leave them to cool for good. When they are done remove the aluminum foil carefully and take the cookies off. Through that hole you poked in them insert a ribbon and hang them in the house to be admired by the kids.
|candy, christmas candt, christmas cookie, christmas decoration, Christmas ornament, christmas shapes, cookie, cookie cutter, cookie shape, for Christmas, make christmas candy, snowman cookie, star cookie|