Learn to clean the blinds thoroughly
You can obtain what you want with some nice looking window blinds and for a period of time they will also look very good in your house. But with time, as dirt accumulates on the slats, they won’t look so good any more. And since the blinds are so dirty, an easy cleaning won’t be enough.
1. Fill the bathtub with water just enough to cover the blinds. Mix the water with dish soap because this works very well against grease. Now sink the blinds in the tub.
2. Leave the blinds like that for around 40 minutes.
3. Next you have to clean the slats individually with a cloth or something similar.
4. When you finish wash the blinds with clean water to remove the detergent.
5. Place the blinds in a place to dry completely.
Cleaning wood blinds
1. The wood blinds are more sensible. You first have to clean the slats for dust with a vacuum cleaner that has a brush attachment. Make sure you position the slats in the same direction. When you finish with the first face, turn them sideways.
2. Now run a clean cloth over the slats to remove the rest of the dirt. Make sure you clean the harder to reach places.
3. You can apply wood polish at the end if you want to.
|clean blinds, cleaning cloth, dusting window blinds, vacuum brush, vinegar blind cleaning, window blinds, window blinds cleaning, window blinds maintenance, wood blinds cleaning, wood polish|