Decorating the Christmas table in an informal way
1. Don’t use normal dishes, buy some disposable ones that all have the same Christmas design and colors.
3. You can also buy disposable utensils, but keep in mind that there isn’t much trouble in cleaning the metal ones, and the plastic one can be very annoying.
4. Decorate the tablecloth with different images like a paper-doll style snowmen cut from a gift wrapping paper or with little snowflakes.
5. Turn the smaller snowmen and snowflakes in coasters.
6. Create your own centerpiece by gathering a bunch of satin-wrapped Christmas balls inside a glass bowl, or just place some poinsettias in the middle.