Create your Christmas table decorations yourself
A great activity that brings the kids to work together with the parents is to make Christmas decorations at home.
Cowboy Christmas centerpiece
1. Make sure the branches on the wreath and Christmas tree are full and with even silhouettes.
2. Use craft wire to secure the sheriff’s badge to the top of the tree and the other assorted children’s toys to the branches of the tree and the wreath.
3. Make 6 inches long strips out of the bandanna and decorate the branches with them.
Vintage toy Christmas centerpiece
1. Make sure the branches on the wreath and Christmas tree are full and with even silhouettes. Place the wreath with the tree inside it on the center of the table. Cover the branches on the wreath and the tree with a jump rope.
2. Decorate the branches with larger toys secured with craft wire. Decorate the top of the tree with a special toy. Add some game pieces to the branches too.
3. In the end insert vintage story books between the tree and the wreath at the base.