There is nothing more beautiful than spending Christmas at home enjoying all decorations and ornaments. Still you may find yourself or a loved one in the position to spend Christmas in a hospital room. This can be very depressing.
1. If you can’t have a tree at home, have one at the hospital. Buy a small tree that can fit in a night stand or a counter and decorate it with little ornaments. It will be the same as a normal tree just smaller.
2. People are very fond with nativity sets during Christmas time. Especially if that person is religious a nativity set can bring the Christmas spirit in the hospital room like can at home.
3. It would be nicer if you served the food for your loved one on Christmas paper plates that you would normally use at home. This will make that person feel more included in the Christmas holiday spirit than eating from hospital plates. You can use those plates each time you bring food to the hospitalized person.
4. Cheer up the room a little by hanging a wreath on the window. Do it so it doesn’t completely block the view on the window, so consider the size of the wreath.
5. A great Christmas sign can be represented by poinsettia plants. Bring one into the room to enlighten it a little.
|ball ornaments, christmas decoration, christmas lights, christmas nativity set, christmas office decoration, christmas ornaments, christmas tree, hospital room decoration, santa clause decoraion, snowmen decoration, tree decoration, Tree ornaments|